Nesquik – Refuel Miami with the Miami Heat
GSG created a program to engage weekend warriors in the Miami area. At the Nesquik Community Shootout at a Miami HEAT game, kids from local Boys and Girls clubs took shots for charity, and . Nesquik rewarded them with $10,000 for after school sports equipment. Hispanic retailer Navarro supported with an 8 week in-store promotion and an autograph session with Miami HEAT star Mario Chalmers.
- Engage weekend warrior target audience
- Drive retail sales
- Gain earned media through cause marketing
- $10,000 donated to the Boys and Girls Club of Miami Dade
- 31 Million earned media impressions in Miami
- Program Winner of the prestigious 2014 EX Award